Gympass, the world’s leading corporate wellness company, has added Calm, the number one app for mental fitness, onto its platform. With immediate effect, all Gympass users can let Calm guide them to sleep better, stress less and build resilience for a happier, healthier life.
Calm has over 90m users worldwide and is available in six languages and 190 countries, making it the go to solution for global employee populations.
Gympass seeks to provide workforces with a truly holistic wellness platform that gives users support for both mental health and physical activity. Calm is the perfect addition to the Gympass suite as it offers a wealth of mindfulness tools and audio content designed to help people manage stress, work productively and sleep well including:
- Sleep Stories, bedtime stories for adults, narrated by many well-known voices including Harry Styles, Matthew McConaughey, Kelly Rowland and more
- Meditation content, ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, designed to teach the lifelong skill to find inner peace and calm
- Breathing exercises and mindfulness check-ins to reduce stress
- Expertly curated music tracks, soundscapes and nature sounds to sharpen the mind and help you find flow
- Light stretching and physical exercises designed to relax the body and mind
“Calm adds an exceptional mental health offering to our platform and truly enhances our holistic wellness solution,” says Luke Bullen, Gympass CEO for UK/IE. “We at Gympass have sought to prioritise mental health support for employees in a bid to avoid burnout which has become a big problem in recent months,” continues Luke. “Calm encompasses all the elements of relaxation, mindfulness, resilience and sleep that people need, especially in the current climate. Its reputation is second-to-none and we are delighted that our users now have access to Calm.”
“We are thrilled to partner with Gympass and welcome the opportunity to extend our reach to its users,” says Alex Will, Chief Strategy Officer at Calm. “Gympass offers a dynamic and diverse range of wellness solutions, prioritising mental health and taking a holistic approach to wellbeing. This is the perfect setting for Calm which has applications for work and home, to help people lead happier, healthier lives by building resilience and mental fitness.”