HR Professionals are invited to the next London HR Connection webinar on 20th Oct when, in conjunction with several senior HR professionals, we will be discussing Delivering an ROI on workplace wellbeing.
You can find more info below and register to attend on the website here: https://londonhr.org/event/delivering-an-roi-on-workplace-wellbeing/
The London HR Connection is delighted to invite you along to our next webinar at 4pm on 20th October. In conjunction with Thrive, our sponsors for the evening and one of the world’s leading mental health app providers supporting over 3.8 million employees globally, we will be talking about just how you can improve workplace wellbeing and see a return on your investment.
During this workplace mental health ROI workshop our panel will be discussing issues such as:
- How workplace wellbeing can be improved over the next 12 months
- How we can engage employees with different incentives introduced
- How we can actually gain an ROI on our activities
- How we can change attitudes and empower wellbeing as a core business requirement and
- Proven ROI models and how they have worked in leading organisations
In addition to experts from Thrive and the London HR Connection, our guest speakers will include:
- Helen Knight, group health and wellbeing manager at Vinci PLC
- Tom Freestone, HR business partner at Fieldfisher Solicitors
- Claire Renney, health and wellbeing manager at the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority